Roger Federer about progress in the rehab: The worst is behind me

His comeback is not foreseeable yet, but Roger Federer (40) looks confident in the future. I m fine, the Reha goes forward step by step, said the Tennis Superstar from Switzerland in a sponsor appointment with Mercedes-Benz in Zurich: The worst is behind me, I m looking forward to everything on me Complete.

After his quarter-final in Wimbledon in July, Federer had operated, it was the third intervention on the right knee since 2020. If you come back to a violation, then every day is a better day. Therefore, it s an exciting time, I I ve been through that last year, so it s not a problem mentally, said Federer.

The return to the profitour is the 20-color Grand Slam Champion as a challenge . Federer hopes to return to the condition training and on the tennis court as soon as possible, but that s a bit of patience.

The Laver Cup in Boston (24 to 26 September) will therefore have to get along without the initiator. Of course that hurts me, said Federer, Of course, I knew that someday I could not be there, but I did not think it would be this year.

Laver Cup 2022: That s one of my goals

He will pursue the fourth edition of the team comparison between Europe and the rest of the world from afar. There are three hardcore days when I m full of tennis, he said, pointing his eyes to the year 2022 when the Laver Cup is in London. That s one of my goals that I m really cleaning myself again to come back and hopefully play in places like the O2 Arena in London.

Articles and videos about the topic Klopp: Raducanus Triumph was inspiring Thiem thinks back: Federer destroyed me Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Federer had launched the Laver Cup, an invitation tournament with the best players in the world, with his management, 2017 took place the first issue in Prague. The Team Europe gained in Chicago and Geneva cited by Federer as well as 2018 and 2019. Last year, the discharge of the pandemic fell victim.

Comments

Popular Posts